Saturday, November 5, 2011

Alese's Baby Shower

My mom and I had an open house for my sisters baby shower. We thought it would be a better idea to let people come and go as they wanted and be able to visit for as long as they wanted. Alese's sister in law; Hailey, made a really cute diaper cake for her and then we had a clothes line set up to display all of her other gifts that she got. It was a really fun day and it was so fun seeing all the cute things she got.

:::Here is the Diaper Cake Hailey made:::


:::The Clothes Line full of all her cute things:::


And of course, my mom had to get a picture of Alese and I together to send to Jefferson.
I had a ton of fun getting all the decorations and food ready for Alese's shower and I am really glad she let me put the Open House together for her. Thanks sis- I Love You.


:::Mark and I:::


Les, Mom, Dad, Alese

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm happy that you and your sister are both having girls! That is so perfect! And you both make gorgeous pregnant mommas!

    ReplyDelete