Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Roses


Mark is such a sweetheart to me and pretty much anyone he comes across. I have been so stressed lately with work, and getting everything ready for a baby to live here with us and getting a new job lined up for Mark. It has just been a hectic few months. Well I came home from work the other day (and it wasn't a great day at work) and I had flowers sitting on the counter for me. Mark has always known what to do to lighten my mood ever since we have met. I love getting flowers from him (i know some people say that its a waste of money because they just die anyway, but it means a lot to me). Mark also has been helping me out a TON with all the little odds and ends projects I have him doing in order to get ready for the baby, I can't say enough good about my loving handy man. I am so glad he is my husband and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us and our growing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment