Sunday, August 12, 2012

Boating

I have been wanting to take the boat out to Blacktail all summer now and my parents decided we would just take everyone on a Saturday evening. Ty and Alese went and bought some life jackets for the babies and we loaded up some snacks and headed for the reservoir. It was still pretty busy when we got there and all of us can't fit on my parents boat so we decided to find a place on land and have a picnic while some people were out in the boat.(Which later we found out that we had put blankets over the top of a huge dog turd and we kept smelling dog poop the whole time; wondering where the smell was coming from). The babies HATED their life jackets, so they stayed on land most of the time. Nobody really got out skiing or wakeboarding, We just all went for a nice boat ride around the reservoir. Mark had never been to Blacktail so my dad took him around the whole thing so he could see all of it. Toward the end of the evening My Dad talked Ty and Mark into getting out on the tube and letting him pull them around for a while. He had fun trying to knock them off the tubes and we had fun watching; safely in the boat :). It was a fun night at Blacktail and I was glad we were able to get the boat out at least once this summer. When we got home we ended up eating hamburgers and watching "The Hunger Games". The next morning Mark and I heard from my parents and Ty and Alese that everyone had been up all night sick. In Alese's own words, she sent a text saying "Does anyone else have a massive case of runny butt?!" Everyone thought it was from the Hamburgers we had eaten the night before...but I wasn't sick and I had eaten part of Marks hamburger. So after some more investigation we figure out that everyone had gotten sick from the supreme pizza we had eaten Friday night from Pizza Hut. I am SOOOO glad I don't like supreme pizza and that I didn't eat any of it :) I love my family and I love that families can be sealed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment