Friday, August 3, 2012
Pictures
We went and got McCall's picture's taken the other day from a lady in Rexburg. Alese had scheduled an appointment for Oakley's pictures to be taken on a Friday and I decided I would see if I could get McCall in right after Oakley.
So Friday morning was hectic getting everyone ready and out the door by nine, but we made it on time and we had fun while we watched McCall play and get her pictures taken. We had a couple pictures taken of us as a family since Mark was actually there with us and I am glad we got them done.
We didn't get a single picture of McCall smiling because it was almost her nap time and she was thinking she was pretty tired. We got the "serious McCall" which was fine. The pictures turned out cute and I was excited to have some good pictures of her to hang in her bedroom.
Here are some of our favorite pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment