Friday, October 12, 2012

Seven Months

Our little squirt is seven months now! She is so entertaining and I love watching her every move. 
- She has her first tooth. She has been working on this for months now.(officially broke the skin on 10/12/12)it is one of her bottom front teeth and just as I thought we were done with drooling, fussing, fevers, and awakening in the night..I think the tooth right next to it has decided to come in also. 
- She is crawling and has been for a month now. 
- She LOVES my parents dog, Roxie. And if we ask her where Roxie is she will look all around the room and when she spots her she will crawl to her and giggle.
- She LOVES food. I have been using my baby bullet like crazy and she loves all veggies and we have just started on fruit. 
- She still takes her naps and is on a good schedule. 
-She likes to "head bang" as we call it. It looks like she is rocking out to music, but really she is just a happy little girl and loves to just have fun. It's so cute. 
- She says "dadadada" ALOT. Mark thinks she is saying dad..we will let him think that=] most of all she is our life and we are so blessed to have her and her health. 
I hope we can be great parents for her and that we can teach her the things she needs to be a smart, happy little girl who loves the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment