These pictures are the only ones I got on Thanksgiving. McCall was helping mark make pie. Plus I am 5 and a half months pregnant right now-you won't catch me in front of a camera if I can avoid it. :)
Monday, December 2, 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
This year was our year to be with my family. So we didn't have to travel anywhere and we were able to spend some good quality time together. This is Jeff's first thanksgiving home from his mission so it was nice to be able to spend it with him. Mark had Wednesday through the next Monday off so we were able to work on the basement some more. We went to my parents house Thursday around 1 for our turkey dinner.(which was delicious). Then we cleaned up and let the little girls nap before we headed to the new Disney movie "frozen"- which was SO good. It will be a movie we own when it comes out. McCall and Oakley both sat through most of the movie and loved it. At the end McCall got a little restless and so I had to take her out. But we were quite impressed with how well the girls did at the movie. After our movie we headed home for pie. Mark and I made our all time favorite pie- His grandma Dimonds Banana Cream Pie. It's so so yummy. After pie we just relaxed and chatted for a bit. Jeff took off for Vernal, UT to spend the rest of his break with his girlfriend Lydia and her family. I sure love this time of year; being able to spend so much time with family and being reminded of how blessed we are and being grateful for the wonderful blessing I enjoy everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment