Monday, December 2, 2013

Our Love Story- Part 2

... His brown eyes were to die for. And they looked so genuine and kind. Mark was a lot more quiet and reserved than Tim was and there weren't any words exchanged between Mark and I. So I went about my day, shadowing and learning. I finally made it to the point where I was the one screening and Andree Anne was the one shadowing me. But she always made me screen Tim and Mark when they came in to donate because she said they were nice guys and patient enough so I didn't feel rushed with them. They came to donate twice a week, so I continued to get to know Tim really well because he was really friendly and outgoing, whereas Mark didn't hardly say two words to me while I screened him. Somehow it came up in a conversation to them that I had a mo-ped. They both wanted to take my mo-ped on a ride, and see how fast they could get it going. One night after I got off work, I took my scooter up to their apartment and they both took turns riding it and competing with each other to see who got it going the fastest. At this point I was just really excited that I had been invited to hang out with some people! 
Tim got my number and he would text me once in a while and Harass me about whatever he could come up with and I would continue to see Mark at the plasma center every week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 
School started in April and in one of my classes we had a group project. (We didn't know it at the time but I was in the same group as Marks sister mindy). She had my phone number because of our group project. Mark had the hots for me but was too chicken to ask for my phone number or even to ask me out. Once Mark found out Mindy was in the same group as me, he asked her for my number. 
One night I got a text from a number I had never seen. So my reply was " who is this "? He started giving me hints to guess who it was...and I knew, by the replies and hints that it had to either be Mark or Tim messing with me. He finally ended up telling me it was Mark, and we continued texting all night. The next morning we continued texting, and we had a lot of fun teasing each other and getting to know each other. 
Texting and seeing Mark at the plasma center went on for quite a while. I would occasionally see him on campus but not very often. Mark invited me to their softball games and I would usually go to them whenever I wasn't working. Sometimes we would go grab a blizzard at Dairy Queen after a game, but usually we would just go our separate ways. Mark continued to ask different girls out and I continued to go on dates with different guys for the year of 2008. 

No comments:

Post a Comment