Wednesday, March 19, 2014

40 weeks

I am officially 40 weeks now and still pregnant. This little guy is not too anxious to come out. Dr. Leavitt is leaving out of town for a week on Friday – so Mark and I are really crossing our fingers that this baby will make an appearance before Friday so we can at least have Dr. Leavitt deliver for us. He was out of town when I had McCall also...we need to plan these babies better I guess. I am very antsie to see this little boy and to get going on cutting the baby fat off again. (Which I will be journaling this go around)! I will update my fitness progress every two months!  After I had McCall I was too embarrassed to post any pictures of myself - and now I look back and always wonder exactly how long it took me to get to certain points of losing the baby weight. I won't be going crazy overboard with pictures or updates but I will be keeping track better this time around. Let's hope this little guy decides he wants to meet us soon! 
So here is the beginning of my weight loss journaling :) ...oh the joy of seeing yourself 9months pregnant. 
Arms - 11" taken below shoulder 
Thighs - 22 1/2" taken at largest part of thigh 
Waist (HA!...what waist?) - 40" taken 1" below belly button 
Hips- 38" 
Weight - whopping 145.7 (total gain during pregnancy = 35 pounds) 





1 comment:

  1. You look awesome! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete