Today was McCalls second birthday...it is weird that she has been here with us for two whole years now. We didn't do anything spectacular - we took lunch to mark and then she helped me make the frosting for her banana cake that mark made her. She loves his banana cake! We played and waited for dad to get home and then ate one of her favorite meals for dinner - which is corn dogs and noodles. After dinner was over we had McCall open the presents from us. She got some building blocks, a new puzzle, a cowgirl hat, a movie, a tricycle, and some church and summer clothes. She loves her tricycle ( it's still kinda big for her but I think she will grow in to it soon enough ). She also loves the little lala loopsie horse we got for a cake topper. We let her ride her bike outside for a while until my grandpa Nield, grandma Nield, aunt alese, uncle Ty, Oakley, and uncle Jeff got here for cake and ice cream. Once everyone arrived she had fun showing all of them her birthday toys and letting them know it was her birthday. All day she kept saying "happy"...it was pretty cute, and I sure hope she did have a very happy birthday.
Grandma and grandpa Nield got her an outfit, a Minnie Mouse on a scooter, and a little toy horse that trots down a slide all by itself.
Aunt alese and Ty and Oakley got her a whole bunch of stickers and some crayons and a notebook.
We had a fun evening with family and both mark and I are soooo very grateful for our sweet McCall. I don't know what I would do with her in my life. We love you McCall and we love the little girl you are becoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment