Monday, September 22, 2014
Diesel 6 Months
Diesel went in for his 6 Month check-up today, he is growing and seems to be doing great! I can hardly believe he is 6 months old already. Time is just going by way too fast. At 6 Months Diesel:
-Loves his cereal
-Loves to play with toys on the ground with McCall and I can tell he just wishes he could be mobile. I think they are going to be pretty good buds once he can get around on his own.
-Sits really well and rolls over really well. We are just waiting for the day that he takes off crawling too.
-doesn't care for his baby food all that much (especially fruits)but we are working with him to get used to his veggies.
-is ALWAYS smiling, I love this about him. He is just like Mark that way.
-blabs all the time and loves to spit and make funny sounds with his mouth.
-wears size 2 diapers, but technically should be in size 3 but we bought all our diapers before he was born, so I am trying to get through the last box of size 2
-has some major stranger danger...like gets the biggest poutiest lip when someone talks to him that he doesn't know really well. He is definitely a mommas boy.
-sleeps pretty good at night for the most part.
-Still no teeth
Weight: 18 pounds
Height: 27 inches
We just love this little addition to the family and we can't wait to see him continue to learn and grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment