Monday, September 29, 2014
Family Home Evening :Families are Forever
For FHE one Monday we went to the Idaho Falls Temple and walked around the outside of it, and then went through the visitors center. McCall LOVED the temple. She just kept saying how pretty and big it is. She loved all the flowers around it and she loved the fountain in front. We taught her a little about Angel Moroni, and now whenever we drive past the temple or see a temple she gets so excited and shows us the Angel Moroni. She wasn't the most reverent in the visitors center so that didn't last too long.
I couldn't help but be completely overwhelmed when I went back and looked at the picture we took of her in-front of the Temple. She looks sooo small standing there next to that huge temple. and just thought about the power of temples and how grateful I am for the blessings that come from them and how I just hope that McCall can experience and appreciate temple blessings in her life and go inside someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment