Friday, September 26, 2014

Date Night

Mark and I finally got an actual date night. Like the kind where we got to leave the kids with my parents and go get dinner, and just enjoy uninterrupted conversations. I planned the evening out without Mark knowing. So we first went to Sportsmans Warehouse and looked at some archery gear (we are looking into getting into archery in the next year or so together), after we left Sportsmans we went to Sweeto Burrito and got our favorite burritos and then headed off to the Mountains. We drove for a while and decided the sunset was pretty killer that night so we parked the truck and got our food out and enjoyed the sunset and talked about all our lifelong dreams and goals and anything else we wanted to talk about because it was JUST US! I had packed some warm blankets and we just sat in the back of Marks truck and enjoyed the peace of the mountains and the beautiful sunset. It was a perfect night and it was so great getting to date my handsome hubby for the night.
Meanwhile, back at my parents house...

No comments:

Post a Comment