Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Mark

Marks Birthday was Wednesday, and he of course was working all day..then he came home and we had dinner and opened presents. He knew most of the things he was getting this year (which I hate when there are no surprises) but I surprised him with a putting machine that he could practice his putting in our house and it would kick the ball back to him. He also got some new pants (since he has lost twenty pounds since we moved, way to go hun) and a new shirt, a sand wedge and a sawzall from my parents. After we opened presents his parents came over and brought him one of his favorite cakes. We had a good time and I am so grateful to have such a thoughtful and caring husband that loves me and works so hard for me. I LOVE YOU HUN. I also made him a card that was a Semi...since he is pretty obsessed with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment