Thursday, May 17, 2012

2 Months

Well I can't say time has gone by as fast as everyone told me it would; I think it's gone by like it normally does. McCall and I have just been hanging out everyday and doing some yard work. She has certainly grown up a lot in just the last couple weeks. Its so weird how fast they change.
 She is now: 
-Smiling like crazy
- "Cooing" and talking our ears off 
- She is WAY more aware of her surroundings She really likes standing up. Sitting first would be ideal:) -She is a mommas girl for sure and I hope she gets used to other people soon so i'm not the only one that she will go to 
 Her growth: 
- She weighs 12 pounds 6 ounces (6 ounces bigger than oakley, and Oakley is two months older!) 
- She is 22.5 inches long 
- She has been putting her self to sleep at night 
- She still gets up for one feeding at night (usually around 4 a.m., but then goes right back to sleep until about 7 or 8 
- She is sure growing up fast and it is so fun to watch her learn all of this new stuff. She hasn't shown much interest in rolling over, but I will keep working with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment