Thursday, May 17, 2012

My First Mothers Day

For Mothers Day I loaded up McCall and we went to Idaho Falls for the weekend. Mark has been working long hours and works most weekends so they can get all their planting done; so I decided I would go spend the weekend with my family (I was especially excited to get to talk to jeff on Sunday)! On Sunday we woke up and went to church and then hurried home so we wouldn't miss jeffs call. Jeff called around 2:30 and told us he could skype!! So we went and got our computer ready to skype and called Alese and Ty and told them to hurry over. We talked to Jeff until about 4:30...we gt to talk to him for two hours!! It was so much fun and it was fun for him to see his two new nieces for the first time. I also hadn't been able to skype Jeff at Christmas time, so it was my first time seeing him in 15 months! I sure missed his laugh! Here is all the Fam huddled around the computer talking to our favorite brother and son.
After we talked to Jeff we ate dinner together and then opened a few Mothers Day presents. Dad and Mom gave me some cute earring and Alese made me a really cute cake/cookie platter. I Love my family sooo much and I'm so lucky I have such a great Mom- I hope I can be as good of Mom as she was and is to me.
That is the Cute platter Alese made me. . . I LOVE IT Here I am with sweet Mac on my first Mothers Day. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be a Mom and I am so grateful for McCall and her health. I hope that I can be a good Mom to her and teach her what she needs to know to survive this crazy world we live in. She has already taught me so much and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment