Sunday, May 27, 2012
Music to my ears and a FUN weekend
McCall Laughed for the first time on the 26th!!!! My parents and Alese and Ty and Oakley came to visit over the weekend and as I was getting McCalls bath ready for her, my dad was playing with her on Mark and I's bed when all the sudden I heard the cutest little giggle in the whole world. I ran out there just in time to catch a video of it and to take some pics. It was music to my ears...she hasn't really laughed since then, but I am SOOOO excited for her to figure out how to laugh and be able to hear her cute little giggle everyday. I love her so much. Thanks Dad for letting me hear my sweet girls laugh.
This weekend was also the first time Oakley ate cereal and we got some good videos of her. (The first time she ate it she got the chills and pulled a very disgusted face, but she likes it) here are some pics of Oakley being a big girl eating her cereal.
Also I snapped a pic of my mom being a nerd...reading her book with her book light since we had to have the lights out for the babies. ... But honestly, who doesn't love a good book??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment