Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sick of sicknesses

Well the new year has started out rough so far. Mark is always a lot slower in the winters (which is nice to have him around a lot more but it also is rough on the finances) anybody that knows anything about me; knows I like to have things planned out and I like for things to go the way I planned. So when I have a budget planned for the year and its not going the way it is supposed to - I get a little frazzled. I am just really looking forward to march when hopefully mark will be back to working his normal hours and I can try to get our budget all on track. Stupid winters. On top of getting smaller checks in the winter, McCall has been into the doctor three times in the last month. I think I have been in every week with her. The poor thing hasn't felt well at all. I am getting really bugged because mark and I have very specifically avoided things like Wal-Mart, nursery, and have also made sure she always has her coat on and HOOD! I am hoping this sickness she has now can be the end of sicknesses for her. She has had a temp of 102.0 for the last few days even while on Tylenol. But today she doesn't have a fever and I am hoping she is getting better. She also has been waking up every night for the last three weeks and usually is awake for a couple hours. I'm not sure if this is just to help get me back in "baby mode" or what but I'm sure hating it. 
I wanted to post these pictures of McCall and also document some of the things she is doing and saying at 22 months. She loves when mark "picks her up by the ears". She loves puzzles and is pretty dang good at all of them. She loves to learn, and I wish I could find more creative ways to let her learn because I think she would just eat it up. She says SOOOO many words and is even starting to put words together for sentences. ( daddy at work, it's dark, there you are...and much more I just can't think of them at the moment)...she pretty much can communicate most anything to us at this point. She also loves to dance, take showers, read books, play with her dolls, and stuffed animals, she is also learning her colors right now, she is starting to comprehend that there is a baby in my belly and sometimes likes to rub it or kiss it. She is such a good girl and is so good at listening to mark and I when we tell her not to do something. We love her. And I am positive she will be a good big sister to this little guy joining our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment