Friday, May 30, 2014

Hanging out with two year olds is fun...

McCall usually makes me laugh at least a dozen times a day...sometimes even when I'm supposed to be upset at her. Some of my favorite sayings right now are :
-"oh wow " she usually will say this when she sees anything she isn't expecting to see. 
-"huh huhhh" says this when she is agreeing with something.
-" nap good" she asks diesel this when he wakes up from his naps. 
-"La Loo" Love You 
-"nassy" Nasty, she told me the other day the sidewalk was nasty because I had just cut the grass and hadn't swept it off the sidewalk yet. 

Random fact number 1 about McCall right now. She loves picking Diesels toe jam...which I know is totally disgusting if he were older but I mean he is two months old his feet are squeaky clean. But still hoping she kicks the habit - that could be weird! 
Random fact number 2 she calls everything poop if it looks yucky to her. The other night before bed we were reading books and all the sudden she says ucgck POOP! So I'm looking around trying to figure out what she thinks is gross, when she points out something in her book. And it has happened two or three times in books. Here are what she thinks is poop. 

This one she pointed at their tails. 

Same with this one. I'm laughing just thinking about it. I think she has a thing with tails ?? 

And while we are on the subject of books...this is ther new favorite book " goodnight, goodnight, construction site". And her favorite part of the book is yelling "hey pipe down on this page". 


We drew with chalk the other day until dad got home from work. 






No comments:

Post a Comment