Monday, February 17, 2014

35 weeks and 5 days

My check -up went pretty good today besides the fact that they hadn't marked me down in the schedule for today so I didn't get to see dr. Leavitt, and had to see his p.a. Instead. My group b test was today and so I went ahead and had my cervix checked while she was already down there. She said I was dialated to a 2 and 75 % effaced also she said something about being a -1 for some other thing that I don't know of. So things seem to be progressing along. I am hoping I don't have to wait fr another month to see this baby ... I hope it's in the next couple weeks. I am ready to be rid of the belly and bring on all the postpartum nonsense! My next appointment is next Monday so we will see if things have progressed or not by then. I'm sure excited to see this little guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment