Thursday, February 6, 2014

My cutie bug

Dear sweet McCall, 
I have told myself this whole pregnancy that I don't want it to seem like you are brushed off or not as loved once this baby arrives. And I think that's why I haven't let myself focus very much on this pregnancy. Once dad broke his leg, it made me realize that things really aren't going to be the same when I have two kids to love on and take care of. But I sure hope you know how much you mean to your daddy and I. You have shown us so many things and have made us better people. Things aren't going to be the same for you from here on out. It used to be you and me hangin out all day together... Now dad is home with us (which isn't a bad thing) but it just hit me that you and I aren't going to have our alone days again. As soon as dad is able to be back at work there will be a baby here to share our time with. Just know how loved you are and that I am trying my hardest as your momma. I know you will be an awesome big sis and this baby will be so lucky to have you as an example and friend. I love you sweet girl.  
-mom- 

No comments:

Post a Comment