Mark and I never make a huge deal out of valentines day. This year was no different. Mark and I went out to dinner Thursday night to try and miss the crowds and that way my parents didn't have to babysit on valentines evening. We went to our favorite restaurant - Texas Roadhouse. It didn't disappoint either. Yum! Friday morning we had a little valentine surprise for McCall. She didn't even see the gift until she was sitting at the table eating breakfast. Her face was pretty funny when she did finally see it.
Once she finished eating she got down and went right over to it. The first thing she did was grab a chocolate kiss and open it up. She ate about three and then I had to take them away so she wouldn't make herself sick.
It was a pretty good day and I am grateful to have mark and McCall to share so much love with. They are my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment