Friday, April 18, 2014
Four weeks and big girl bed
Diesel is now 4 weeks old! He is getting so big already. He is awesome at tummy time, and will lift his head off the floor for quite a while and look around. He is smiling at us every once in a while. It is the cutest thing ever. I can't wait til he gets even more personality. He wakes up around 2 or 3 in the morning and then again around 5 or 6. He is grown out of his newborn clothes and wears 0-3 clothes now. He is a way good baby and tolerates A LOT from McCall. She has not comprehended being gentle with him. If she does something that scares him he will just get a big pouty lip but never cries. He only cries if he is like past being hungry. I have been going on walks with the kids each morning and we all have enjoyed our walks. I finally feel like I am getting the hang of things and that i am able to start getting back to regular schedules. McCall has played so well with her toys the last week and I find her doing the cutest things all day. Most days I ask her a million questions because the answers I get are hilarious and I love hearing her say all these words she has learned. She is sleeping in a " big girl bed " now and really loves it. She always comes running out of her room from her naps saying "I sleep!" It's pretty cute. I am hoping in the next month or so I can move diesel into the crib. I still don't have him on a set schedule but we are working on it. He still seems to want to sleep all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment