The week went surprisingly well. I am always so antsy to get back to normal routines and be able to go out and do whatever I want, but it wasn't too bad staying home all week.
Monday, I needed to get to the grocery store; desperately. So when mark got off work, we ate dinner and then I took off for groceries while Mark stayed home with the kids. It was nice getting out by myself and it was nice to have some food back in the house.
Tuesday I took the kids on a walk, since the wind wasn't blowing and it was near 70 degrees here. Later this evening we went back outside and did some raking under the trees and in the rock beds so it was all cleaned up and ready to be de-thatched.
Wednesday Jesse and Ryan (my cousins) came by and de-thatched the lawn and McCall just sat and looked out the window for the hour they were here. The lawn looks so much better, and I am excited to get started on yard work.
Thursday Diesel had another follow up appointment for his circumcision so I loaded up BOTH kids (that's a big deal all by myself) and went to his appointment at 8:45.
He weighed a whopping 9 lbs 13 ounces...he gained almost a whole pound in a week! Chunker!
Friday mark had a bunch of meetings all day, so he didn't get home as early as he usually does on Fridays...but that's ok.
Overall I can't complain about the week. I think I am starting to see a little bit of light at the end of this 6week tunnel.
Diesel is still a very good baby. He is usually content unless hungry. He is Loving baths now that he can take them. And I am still trying to figure out some kind of schedule to put him on...but I feel like he still just wants to sleep all day.
McCall is just as busy as ever. She flat wears me out everyday. I still have to CONSTANTLY remind her to be soft, or not spit in Diesels face. We are hopefully going to get her potty trained soon, so mark and I don't go broke off diapers and wipes. She also got a new tricycle we found on craigslist that she LOVES. We have used it almost everyday since we got it.





No comments:
Post a Comment