Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Diesel-One Month

At one month a few things I would like to remember is that 
- I still don't feel like I have the hang of things. But the baby blues are gone and I'm feeling good that way. I just feel like I was a decent mom with one kid and a terrible mom with two. I feel like I am not very patient with McCall anymore and that she doesn't hardly get the attention she deserves. 
- Diesel still sleeps a lot throughout the day and I am really trying hard to get him on a schedule for my sake and mccalls. Right now he wakes up around 7 and I try keeping him awake until 9. He naps from 9-11 and then I try keeping him awake until 1:30 when he takes his long nap (1:30-4) then he is awake from 4-6 takes a short hour nap and then I try keeping him awake until 9:30 when he eats and goes to bed. 
- he was waking up around 2-3 every night and then again around 5:30, but the last few nights he has slept until 4 and then eats and sleeps until 7. So I hope he can keep on that schedule. 
-he smiles at us when we talk to him. 
-he still hardly cries unless he is hungry or getting burped. 
-enjoys his baths 
- eats about every 2 hours (4 oz.) 
- his eyes keep getting more and more blue. 
 
- weighs 
- length 




No comments:

Post a Comment