Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend

I love me a good old weekend of work around the house and family bonding. Saturday consisted of McCall and I enjoying a walk together in the morning, and then mark and her went outside and mark worked on putting up a gate/fence on the one side of our house. McCall had a blast outside all day in the dirt, and she LOVED that mark let her help build the fence. She was afraid of his drill unless he let her help him drill. Diesel and I hung out inside and did some cleaning. After mark finished the gate, he watched the kids and let me run out and get some errands ran. It was nice to get some stuff taken care of with no kids crying at me. 




Sunday mark stayed home with Diesel while McCall and I went to sacrament meeting. McCall Has pretty much begged us to go to church every Sunday for the last three weeks. It felt good to go to church again, even if it was just sacrament meeting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment